Things to be consider before pre-wedding
1. For Photoshoot:
- We recommend you to check out our Pinterest account by clicking here. You can save the pins you like for your shoot.
- You definitely can check and add pins from other photographers as well.
- After that, do share the board with us. That will help us understand your taste and style for the shoot.
2. For Video Shoot:
- If you need a story-based video, the script should be ready before starting the shoot. Do converse with us to know how to go forward for that.
You must decide which song before starting the shoot so that we can plan the shots accordingly. Check out our playlist to select the song by clicking here or select your own favorite and share with us.
Have a meeting with us for location finalizing. You do need to consider lodging, boarding, and traveling of your as well as of our team.
- Clothes depend upon what kind of look and feel you want. It also depends on location. Discuss and decide the clothes while keeping us in the loop. Also, don’t forget to decide on footwear.
- Some accessories like hats, caps, sunglasses, jackets are essential.
- Do make pairs. Decide upfront that which clothes will groom wear when the bride wears a particular dress. That way, we can save valuable time during the shoot.
- Long trailing gowns look stunning in the shoot. There is no point in buying it just for the shoot. You can contact on +91 99244 66760 to rent the gown of your choice and fit.
- Makeup is one of the most important aspects of the shoot. You must consider hiring a good makeup and hair artist.
- Makeup/hair artist should accompany you to the shoot and stay there for touch-ups and change the hairstyle.
- We recommend booking the artist as per the choice of the bride whom she already knows and likes her/his work.
- We recommend a few artists if you struggle with this. Here are the contact details of them who charge somewhere between 7000/- to 10000/- per day.
- Kindly note that all expenses of traveling, lodging and boarding of the camera team as well as yours are to be taken care of by you.
- Location charges, makeup artist charges, gown rent, etc also to be borne by you.
Things to be consider during the shoot
- Watch the video by clicking here. This is a great message of life that perfectly applies to your pre-wedding shoot. Keep this in mind.
- A good and long night’s sleep is essential before the shoot. Sleep early and wake up fresh for the best expressions and energy during the shoot.
- Kindly don’t bring elder people like father, mother, uncle, auntie to the shoot. We suggest minimum people during the shoot. A female friend of the bride is a must.
- Time is the most important currency in the shoot. Weather and sun will not wait for you. You should be quick and alert and should spend the least amount of time while changing the clothes.
- You should consider packing dry snacks and drinkable water as many times we might not able to find places to buy/have food or water due to the remote locations.